Safely Get Rid of Ants
Truly Green Pest Service is a green pest control company that specializes in green pest control. We have experimented with how to naturally and safely kill ants around your home. Although our products are safe, we also can employ the following safe and natural solutions: Have Fun!!
- Some ants like protein and grease. Mix a spoonful of peanut butter with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of borax. Using a plastic straw, tap the end into the mixture repeatedly until the straw is full of the mixture. Cut the straw into ½ inch pieces and place them next to ant trails.
- Put a few drops of peppermint essential oil on a cotton ball and place in areas ants are crawling around. (find 100% pure essential oils here)
- Sprinkle cinnamon (being careful not to get it on things that will stain) near entry points.
- Some ants dislike baby powder. Sprinkle around perimeter of house or indoors where ants are entering your house.
- Rub a little Vaseline near the areas they are entering the house.