Restaurants is one of the largest employers in America. Eating out is one of our favorite pass time rather it is fast food or a five star restaurant. We enjoy the festive atmosphere of our favorite stop with a cold beverage are a juicy steak. Its one thing that could scar you for life and that is the sight of a roach scurrying across the table as you take a bite of your just delivered burger. How many people will you tell? How long will it be before you come back? Will you make a scene?
Well the fact is, most people will tell their friends that the restaurant they just ate at is filthy. The truth will take a wicked turn. Everything you worked for will go down the tubes with one little roach. Bad press, maybe TV cameras.
Pest in food service may well ruin your small business overnight. You labor relentlessly to secure a reputation. Truly Green Pest Services is here for you day or else night.
Truly Geen foodservice plan is designed from the advice of many restaurant proprietor. We not simply get rid of your pest, we educate you on the proper sanitation of kitchens as well as food managing tips with the intention of making you shine with the State Health Inspectors.
Truly Green Pest Services will design a progam just for your small business!
As a Truly Green Pest Services customer, you’ll benefit from a thoughtful pest management plan tailored to your diverse needs, plus:
Green Control Integrated Pest Management
Green IPM starts with:
- The inspection process (continual inspection of the entire business looking for conducive conditions leading to infestations)
- Mechanical Exclusion (Sealing insect and rodent access points into and around structures)
- Green Insect Baiting Technology (various baits are used to target specific pests.)
- Green Liquid Material Application (Is applied to around points of entry, structure perimeters and other locations where insects are likely to enter)
- Dust Material Application (Dusts are applied into areas where insect hide, breed and will prevent long term control)
- Meeting with management to ascertain and identify insect problems and locations.
- Monitor all entrances, points of entry, i.e. Windows, doors, plumbing and any other cracks or crevices that may allow insect to enter building.
- Insert adhesive traps in hidden areas.
- All snack areas, kitchenettes and food consumption areas will be inspected, serviced, and monitored for activity levels.
- Service storage rooms, mop rooms and supply room
- Provide complementary log book. This log book will be reviewed by the tech prior to each monthly service to address all concerns of pest
- Material label & MSDS sheets. All material changes will be updated in log book and reviewed with appropriate personnel
- Truly Green Pest Services will apply approved materials to eliminate or control insect thresholds according to IPM practices
In addition to pest control, your program might include other services such as:
Fly Control – Flies can carry more than a half-billion microorganisms on their body and legs that can contaminate food in your school’s cafeteria. Truly Green Pest Service’s fly control service is designed to manage all infestations, mild or severe.
Restroom Care – No matter how clean, pleasant and professionally presented a building may appear, a poorly maintained washroom can be unsanitary and create a damaging impression that will last. Truly Green Pest Service’s suite of restroom products helps keep washrooms cleaner, reduce the spread of germs and contribute to a pleasant smell.
Rodent Control – Rats and mice can contaminate food and spread diseases, and gnaw through walls and electrical wiring, making them one of the most destructive pests that can invade your school. Truly Green Pest Service will customize a rodent program that addresses the problem at every level, from perimeter areas and entry points to nesting sites and beyond.
Exclusion – Pests can enter your building through doors and small cracks. Truly Green Pest Service will work with you to seal potential pest entry points and help protect your school by making it less attractive to pests.