Truly Green Pest Control offers bed bug treatment that involves, residual, dust, growth regulators, bed encasements.
Bed bugs crawl—scurrying into dark, tight spaces to hide—they move as fast as an ant. Bed bugs were once a common public health pest worldwide, declining in incidence through the mid 20th century. Bed bugs are not a result of poor housekeeping.
In addition to a systematic approach to the control and eradication of bed bugs [ 5 ], management of the psychological consequences is also needed. Clinicians should be alert to psychological distress that often accompanies an infestation of bed bugs and should ask targeted questions to determine whether an anxiety-depressive pathology is present in order to respond appropriately. Chemical Control: Insecticides supplement but don't replace your work..
Bed Bug Biology Basics
- Adults are flat, reddish brown in color, and about ¼ inch in size, (about the size of an apple seed, or lady beetle).
- Female bed bugs lay 5 – 7 eggs per week.
- Up to 500 in a lifetime. A single female can be responsible for over 30,000 offspring per year!
- Eggs hatch within 6 – 10 days and can become an adult in 35 -48 days.
- They feed on the blood of humans and some small animals.
- Mostly nocturnal and will normally feed for 3 – 10 minutes while you sleep.
- Will feed on exposed skin and will often bite in a pattern of 3 bites that can leave itchy red welts.
- Average life span is 10 – 12 months but can live between 12 – 18 months without feeding.
- Bed bugs can carry but do not transmit diseases.
- Bed bugs are extremely difficult to eliminate.